Welcome to all of our families joining Stella Maris Catholic Primary School for 2023
Please note that our Kindergarten applications for 2024 close on Tuesday, 30th June 2023.
If you have not done so please fill out and lodge your application form prior to this date - please refer to link at the bottom of this page.
We are excited to have you join our Stella Family and are pleased to share some details we hope you find helpful:
2023 School Year
Term 1: Monday, 6th February 2023 - Thursday, 6th April 2023
Term 2: Wednesday, 26th April 2023 - Friday, 7th July 2023
Term 3: Monday, 24th July 2023 - Friday, 29th September 2023
Term 4: Monday, 16th October 2023 - Thursday, 14th December, 2023
2024 School Year
Term 1: Monday 5th February, 2024 - Thursday 11th April, 2024
Term 2: Monday 29th April, 2024 - Friday 5th July, 2024
Term 3: Tuesday 23rd July, 2024 - Friday 27th September, 2024
Term 4: Tuesday 15th October, 2024 - Wednesday 18th December, 2024
Kindergarten runs full days on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays.
Uniform Sales: Open Tuesday mornings - 8.30am - 12.30pm.
The school uniform shop is located just off the entrance to St Anne’s Hall (the school hall). We also offer online orders through the Qkr App. Please contact the school office if you need assistance using the Qkr app.
Uniform Sales 2024: Opening dates and times to be confirmed.
Canteen Sales: Closed Monday's. Orders can be placed through the Qkr app. Please contact the school office if you need assistance using the Qkr app.
Early Discovery Learning run "Kookaburra Junction" onsite offering before and after school care. If your child is in their care they will take your children to their classroom in the morning and collect them after school.
Kindergarten children wear the school sports uniform to school every day.
The school sports uniform comprises of:
1) Polo Top
2) Rugby top
3) Black trousers/shorts or skorts.
5) School bag – Stella school bag is not compulsory for Kinder
6) School spray jacket or own raincoat.
- We are a sun smart school so all students must wear a sunhat while outside during term one and four. If your child has allergies to specific suncreen please keep their own bottle in their bag with their name on it.
- Your child will also need an art smock, gumboots and full spare change of clothes.
- We are a ‘Nut Aware’ school and we kindly ask that nuts are not packed in your childs lunch box (inlcuding nutella)
Car Park Rules
Please observe the "Drop Off Only" Zone before 8.30 am as indicated by signage.
After School - NO PRIVATE CARS IN THE CAR PARK BETWEEN 2.40 PM AND 3.20 PM
This is essential to keep us all safe. We advise you to park outside the school and walk with your children, as the school car park is very busy at this time of the day.